The ideal candidate is incredibly passionate about designing interactive experiences and considers him/herself a user advocate as well as conceptual and visual storyteller. Fluent in creating interactive wireframes/ prototypes in addition to being an incredibly talented visual designer with the ability to turn any website, email, social post etc. into a work of art. Arrives with a solid understanding of site architecture, user interfaces, content, navigation and know how to pair them with design. They take great pride in all of their deliverables and have a keen eye for detail.
Strength in campaign concepting and any work on large digital, thought provoking campaigns is a plus!
A successful Interactive/User Experience Designer is someone that is great with clients, works in close collaboration with both the UX strategy and creative teams and reports directly to the Team Lead.
This position will be based out of our Havre de Grace, MD office. Expect a flexible schedule centered around meeting product deadlines and potential for transition to blended on-site / work from home based upon proven performance.
- A strong design background: 5+ years of interactive experience (preferably cleared customer experience), a vast knowledge of industry tools, and solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interactions, and user interfaces in addition to the ability to execute strong visuals
- Someone who can work independently and as part of a team – you will be doing both, so we want need people who can work on their own as well as communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Working knowledge of Axure and expert experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Create designs for multiple commercial customers and internal product and R&D efforts, including sketch concepts, wireframes, high fidelity mock up prototypes
- Assist in company corporate design and marketing activities
- Support development teams in evaluation of potential new endeavors
- Opportunity to grow, and expand skill sets within greater system development lifecycle – limited only by your desire to learn